HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!
Canada Day means head to toe maple leaf tatoos, a Canada t-shirt (at least for the dude...Mommy found a necklace), and special moments throughout the day! We love Canada and we love Canada Day! I am realizing more every year how important it is to celebrate our countries (Canada and USA) and the freedoms they give us. We take it for granted, but we are blessed to live here and enjoy the liberties others are denied.
Cute Story: I have been telling Caleb about Canada Day all week, explaining it as Canada's birthday. He woke up today and asked if we were going to Canada. He was so bummed when I explained how far away it was. I think he thought all along that we were going north to celebrate today and I felt so bad. But he got over it when I broke out the tatoos and he got to plant one on my arm. I will have to be more careful next year! We usually celebrate with a barbeque, but our anniversary plans wouldn't allow for that this year...so next year I will hype that up to the dude and all should be well! He does miss his Great Aunt Lorrie and Uncle Lori though....
No comments:
Post a Comment