Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matt. 19:14

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Update Much?

Okay. I am totally busted. My Dad and brother had a conversation about "those bloggers that don't update their blogs" with me sitting right beside them. Okay! I get the hint!
I have not updated and I apologize. It has been a rough six weeks! Since our last update, we actually ended up taking Caleb in to see his pediatrician. He wasn't adjusting to his cast, was not acting like himself and was too tired all the time. It ends up that he was depressed. This makes sense given how incredably active and independent he is, and how much that was affected by his break. It rocked his whole world. But in the past week, he has made a big turn-around. The better he gets at using his left hand, the happier he gets. My Aunt Lorrie suggested we play up the Super Caleb aspect of using his left arm, and that has worked like a charm! So while he still has his moments, we are mostly dealing with a little 'tude compliments of being almost four....but we don't need to get into that.
We have tried to keep our dude busy the past few weeks. We had an Uncle Matt playdate, another playdate at the Fort Worth Children's Museum, and a long-weekend reprieve in Houston with Brian's parents that he still talks about! My parents, and Chai, finally came home this past Friday and Caleb was very happy to see them. I will post a number of updates with pictures from these events, so keep checking back! 
We love you all! 

No comments: