I am tired. Alot. Brian says that when I do get some energy, I go overboard in trying to make up for it. There is probably more truth to that than I would like to admit. I still love to work on my house projects when I can and there have been some fun occasions to break out the baking lately. Little McKenna graduated from Kindergarten and I thought she deserved some special treats to celebrate. I was hoping that the cuteness factor would make it okay that I was giving her sweets.... I also got to go to Little Rock, Arkansas with my friend and boss Stacey for a Rhea Lana's Conference. It was so much fun and I came home with a notebook full of ideas for our next sale! Caleb and Brian had a very laid back weekend at my parent's house and we were happily reunited after four days apart. Brian has been working the garage and on lots of paperwork odds and ends while Caleb has been keeping busy with playdates, Grammy and Pop days and splashparks. Not such a horrible start to the summer. At least it is still raining and has yet to hit 100! Wahoo!
Graduation Caps and Diplomas. Yummers!
Oh So Sweet Cuddles
No comments:
Post a Comment