Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matt. 19:14

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy (Belated) Canadian Thanksgiving Everyone!
We held our second annual open house and invited our friends and family over for yummy treats and snacks. We had a great afternoon of fellowship with our loved ones and we really enjoyed watching Caleb play with his friends. He hasn't seen gal-pal Celina in a while and they were really cute playing together again. McKenna fit right in and the trio were on a team that he quickly dubbed the Red Devils (his soccer team). Their antics involved silly dances for the parents, races and blanket animals. It was noisy and beautiful. A wonderful thanksgiving. Same as last year I managed to not take any pictures at the open house but we got a few beforehand. Most notably, Chai's tutu. If you know me, then you know if I had a daughter she would be sporting a tutu most every day. When Caleb and I found a Chai-sized purple one, it was a no-brainer. Isn't she adorable!?!

 
 

 

No comments: