Brian and I had one of those moments today. You know the one. When you look at each other and suddenly realize that your sixth anniversary is on Saturday! We have plans, so it didn't totally sneak up on us, but we were caught off guard nonetheless. So now I am sitting here and remembering when....
Our engagement Photo. August 2004
Our pre-wedding trip to Canada. We took my sister and cousins shopping for bridesmaids dresses and saw my Grandpa who couldn't come to the wedding. September 2004.
Our wedding blessing with my family. SO AMAZING! July 1, 2005
Our wedding! A dream come true! July 2, 2005
Our honeymoon! July 3-16, 2005
August 2005
We were so happy and excited to start our lives together. God has blessed us with an amazing partnership, incredible little dude and growth in our relationships with our Lord and each other.
I love my husband more than I could ever say! I can't wait to spend the next week reliving our time together. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing soul-mate and little dude!
December 11, 2007
December 28, 2008
December 25, 2009
December 10, 2010
3 comments:
I love it! Such sweet pictures! Happy Anniversary guys!
Nori, thanks for the info and reinvite--I'm connected! Happy anniversary! It's great to relive the happy memories with you and Brian.
Oh I love reading more about you and your little dude! What a great fun blog!
Post a Comment