We can add Soccer Star to Caleb's resume. After a somewhat disatrous soccer season in June (remember? I do not recomment the YMCA) we thought Caleb's love for the game would be diminished. But early in the fall Caleb declared that he wanted to play again and we were thrilled! With his arm all healed and a new year under our belt, we signed him up with the Frisco Soccer Association. The professionalism is great and we are super impressed with his coaches, they are teaching the boys amazing drills and skills. Caleb was so proud of his first soccer cleats that he wore them home from the store. His first game is this weekend and we can't wait to see how this season turns out for our dude and his team, the Red Devils (named after Manchester United).
Sometimes the coaches use Caleb's ball for team drills...Caleb isn't thrilled when this happens. He loves his green ball! Thanks Pop!
No words. Love it!
The chill did not slow these dudes down.
I feel like I shoud just record myself saying "focus Caleb, focus." I say it a lot. Point in case....
Caleb has already earned a reputation as the lovable one. When Brian arrived at practice last week, Caleb very cheerfully shouted from the field, "Daddy! Can I have some of your water? Mommy left mine in the car!" Oh the laughs he elicited at his Mommy's expense.
No comments:
Post a Comment