We got home from Tyler at 4:45 yesterday afternoon and our Canada Day dinner party started at 5:30pm! We totally got it done! I credit my Mom for raising me to clean the house from top to bottom before leaving for a trip (so you come home to a pristine house) and my brother for saving the day with his pasta rescue mission. Pop, Uncle Matt and the Masters came over and made Caleb's day. Last year we built up Canada Day and realized the day of the Caleb thought we were going TO Canada to celebrate. He was so bummed. So I promised him a party for this year and managed to pull off a simple, happy evening for our dude. HAPPY CANADA DAY LOVED ONES! I thought of all of my Canadian friends and family all day yesterday. You are truly missed, appreciated and loved. XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment