Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matt. 19:14

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Captain Dude!

For those of you that know me, and my long-standing fear of water, you may be surprised to know that I suggested a harbour tour instead of the beach today (Wednesday). The idea of seeing dolphins apparently overrode any other thoughts. So we packed up for downtown (a much easier task) and bypassed a very windy beach for the day. Our tour didn't leave until 4pm, so we had a leisurely day exploring the Strand and all of its offerings. A nice quiet day that may have left me more sunkissed than I would have liked....and Caleb hyped up on a little too much sugar (but what else are vacations for?)!


Our little explorer! At this point he was enjoying the effects of pez followed by a peppermint.


We were so excited to find this large chess board! It was so much fun!


Thank you God for my family! I love them to pieces!


And now the ice-cream cone. He was wired after this!


He actually sat still for 30 seconds!


He didn't want Pop to leave without him. Both he and Pop loved his little joyride...so did everyone else at La King's (our favourite ice-cream shop downtown)!


Caleb showed no fear at the start of his first boat adventure! Good looking boys eh?!?!


Like I said, no fear!


I did a pretty good job not letting on when I was nervous...and I did enjoy the ride most of the time! Caleb hunkered down when it got too windy and popped up when it suited him.


Captain Dude!

p.s. no dolphins! Booo!

xoxoxoxoxoLove to you all!xoxoxxoxoxo

No comments: